Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Example vlog

This is my former boss and her vlog.  This was the first vlog that I was ever exposed to.  This is obviously a fun blog.  This "episode" in her series is kind-of an instructional how-to for karaoke.  I like her editing techniques; going back and forth from her narrative to the actual performance of karaoke.  I guess I don't really know who the audience is: probably just her friends.  One question, related to facebook as well, is "Does publishing something like this put you in a vulnerable spot for future employees or employers?  The problems with free publishing is an issue here as well as with many other blogs/vlogs.  Do you want anyone in the public to see your work?   Do you, as a boss, want your employees to see your blog?


No comments:

Post a Comment